Noble Hops Gastropub
SE Corner of Lambert Lane & La Cañada
1335 W. Lambert Lane
Oro Valley, AZ 85737
Sun - Thu 11 A.M. - 11 P.M.
Fri & Sat 11 A.M. - 12 A.M.
Happy Hour 2 P.M. - 6 P.M.
& Sun - Thu: 10 P.M. - Close
Bar Hours 11 A.M. - Last Call
- Small Plates
- Bar Chips (IPA)
- 6Homemade seasoned kettle chips, with shaved celery, chopped cherry tomatoes, and creamy Roquefort dressing with gorgonzola crumbles.
- Buttery Bavarian Pretzels (Brown Ale)
- 9Two fresh baked soft buttered pretzels served with creamy Irish cheddar beer sauce and Champagne stone ground mustard.
- Roasted Garlic Hummus (Blonde Ale)
- 10A creamy blend of chickpeas, tahini paste, lemon, and roasted garlic served with herb dressed mixed greens, roasted red peppers, marinated olives and herb toasted pita points.
- Greco Frites (IPA)
- 9Flashed fried potatoes tossed with Greek seasoning, drizzled with a citrus garlic aioli and finished with feta crumbles and micro greens.
- Spring Roasted Marrow (Pale Ale)
- 11Roasted beef marrow, from locally owned Dickman’s Meat and Deli, topped with roasted almonds and a golden raisin confít served with browned ghee, Burgundy salt and grilled baguette.
- Spicy Thai Mussels (Belgian Ales)
- 12Prince Edward Island mussels steamed in a flavorful spicy red curry broth, with coconut, lime, roasted peanuts and freshly chopped cilantro, served with grilled Bánh Mí Tay Bread.
- Pork and Peppers Tapas (Red Ale)
- 13Sweet and mildly spicy peppadew peppers stuffed with Spanish braised pork, topped with manchego cheese over Romesco aioli served with marinated olives.
- Prosciutto Prawns (Amber Ale)
- 20Fresh prosciutto wrapped jumbo prawns pan seared over a chili infused apricot and cherry tomato marmalade.
- Chef's Board (IPA)
- 21A daily selection of artisan cheeses, cured meats, seasonal fruits, olives, flavored whipped butters and artisan breads.
- Ahi Bōdo (Pilsner)
- 25A Japanese blue fin raw ahi tuna tasting board consisting of ahi poke salad, ahi tossed with ginger and roasted jalapenos, and ahi sashimi over avocado with cucumber and fish roe, served with wasabi, pickled ginger, edamame and roasted macadamia nuts.
- Citrus Quinoa Salad (Blonde Ale)
- 13Herbed quinoa topped with radishes, asparagus, orange wedges, sweetened grapefruit, shallots, almonds, and fresh spring mix and micro greens, drizzled with an orange lemon infused olive oil.
- Seared Ahi Salad (Hefeweizen)
- 16Grilled sesame crusted ahi tuna on tossed spring greens with pickled carrots, shaved red onion, roasted red peppers and sliced avocado drizzled with a sweet ginger and soy vinaigrette, and topped with fried wontons and macadamia nuts.
- Goat Cheese and Watermelon (Pale Ale)
- 13Herbed goat cheese and fresh watermelon with cucumber, pickled watermelon rind, fresh spring mix and micro greens and basil, studded with balsamic pearls and finished with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Roquefort Wedge Salad (IPA)
- 10Crisp iceberg lettuce with cherry tomatoes, red onion and bacon, topped with tangy Roquefort bleu cheese dressing.
- Fish and Chips (Brown Ale)
- 17Beer battered cod with sweet and spicy coleslaw and crispy potato wedges with malt vinegar aioli and grilled lemon wedges.
- Greek Salmon (Belgian Ale)
- 22Greek spiced salmon on herbed quinoa with cucumber tapenade, topped with a tomato raisin relish, feta cheese, tzatziki, and reduced balsamic.
- Seared Diver Scallops (IPA)
- 25Seared diver scallops with a ginger beet gastrique, topped with roasted red pepper foam, with sautéed fennel risotto and fresh micro greens.
- Blackened Calamari Tostadas (Pilsner)
- 17Blackened calamari thinly sliced on fried wontons, topped with mango and jalapeno salsa, cilantro lime aioli, shredded cabbage, served alongside banana fritters.
- Mediterranean Lamb Shanks (Stout)
- 21Tender braised lamb shank over fluffy herbed tomato couscous pilaf in a Mediterranean spiced lamb jus, topped with a mint and shallot gremolata.
- Bleu Strip Steak (IPA)
- 25A hand cut 10 oz prime New York strip steak with a Roquefort crème and candied sweet and sour shallots, served with horseradish mashed potatoes.
- Northern Orchard Duck (Belgian Ale)
- 23Sliced pan seared duck breast topped with roasted cherry and sage compote, on a bed of roasted fennel risotto.
- Bangers and Mash (Brown Ale)
- 19Three grilled British bangers on a bed of fluffy horseradish mashed potatoes, served with rich English red gravy and caramelized onion.
- Caprèse Portobello Burger (Pale Ale)
- 12A grilled marinated Portobello cap topped with sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic caramelized onions.
- Cuban Dip (Red Ale)
- 12Cuban roasted pork, shaved ham, pickles, mustard and melted Swiss cheese, on grilled baguette and served with Cuban spiced pork jus.
- Pork Bánh Mí (Pilsner)
- 14A soft baguette filled with tender shredded pork, topped with sweet ginger glaze, diced cucumbers, spicy pickled carrots, red onion and cilantro served with chili oil.
- The Drunken Wisco (IPA)
- 13Chargrilled choice ground chuck topped with sweet and salty bacon jam, smoked aioli, and melted white cheddar with a porter beer glaze.
- Spicy Bleu Raspberry Burger (Pale Ale)
- 12Chargrilled choice ground chuck topped with melted gorgonzola, fire roasted jalapenos, and raspberry gastrique.
- Specials and Desserts
Served with Chef’s daily vegetables
Complemented with choice of flash fried fries, crisp sweet potato fries, herbed potato crisps, or a side salad. Brioche buns may be substituted with a gluten free bun.
In addition to these menu selections your server will describe our chef’s specials.
Our daily dessert specials are all house made.
Executive Chef Jamie Eldredge
Sous Chef Mario Ferrari
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry or seafood or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.